How to clean the evaporator:
1. Chemical cleaning process: water washing → pickling and descaling → water washing → passivation treatment;
2. Disconnect other systems not related to the cooling coil, and connect the cleaning tank, the cleaning pump and the cooling coil into a cleaning closed circuit;
3. In the simulated cleaning state, check the leakage of the cleaning system and remove the loose dirt in the coil. At the same time, when the flushing water at the outlet is visually inspected, no large particles are present.
4. After the water washing is finished, add "evaporator cleaning agent" in the cleaning tank, control the concentration of the cleaning main agent at 3-6%, and the temperature in the range of 50-60 ° C. Perform cycle cleaning and decontamination in the system. The cleaning time is about 2-3 hours. Use a pH test paper to measure the pH value of the acid solution (1 time / 20 minutes) regularly to keep it below 1. When the pH value reaches a stable value within half an hour and no gas is released from the cleaning system, the pickling process is ended;
5. After the water flushing is qualified, the "passivation pre-filming agent" is cyclically added to passivate to improve the corrosion resistance of the copper pipe. After the solution concentration of the entire system is mixed uniformly, the circulation is stopped, and the immersion is performed for 2-3 hours. The passivation solution is discharged from the system, and then discharged with a "neutralizing treatment agent" after neutralization treatment (pH 6-6), and the cleaning process is completed.
Previous: What is the difference between the structure of the scraper evaporator? Next: None